Hello there!

We are two students from Viby Gymnasium who are going to visit California for one week. At first we are staying at a hostel called Adelaide Hostel in San Francisco and afterwards we are going to be hosted by a student and her family and attend their everyday life. We are looking so much forward to the whole thing and we hope you will enjoy following our trip and our experinces!

Love Kristina and Pernille

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hitting the road tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day! At 05.40 am we meet at the parking lot and at 05.45 am we hit the road! 

I cannot believe that tomorrow at this time we are in San Francisco! All I have been able to think of the past week, or the past many months really, have been this trip. Half an hour ago I put the very last thing in my suitcase so now I am feeling totally ready for the trip and not least extremely excited! 

When we get to Billund Airport we have approximately an hours flight to Copenhagen Airport in where we will wait three hours until we can go to the plane towards San Francisco. The plane we are going to travel by is a big jumbo jet - which I am pretty fond of, because the flight lasts for 11 hours! 

At the hotel I will be roommates with Kristina, Anna Sofie and Emilie - and I look forward to that indeed. I am sure we will run absolutely girly-crazy amuck in our room! Or at least.. Having a great time getting to know each other even better. 

When we arrive and have settled we will tell you a lot more of how god damn amazing San Francisco hopefully is!

- Pernille 



No comments:

Post a Comment